Thursday, 15 January 2015

Restoran Rasa Sayang Chicken Rice @ Ipoh

After my work, my sister and I went to service our car and I was starving so I planned to have my lunch nearby while waiting for the car. Therefore, I went to Restaurant Rasa Sayang Chicken Rice for lunch. The restaurant was not crowded, I guess it was almost their closing time, I saw them packing the foods and cleaning the place. I ordered 1 Roasted Chicken and Chinese Tea (my favourite Barli was sold out).
Home Made Chili Sauce & Ginger Paste
The Roasted Chicken Rice was heaven when you eat them together with their home made chilli sauce. Can you guys guess I finished the whole bowl of their home made chili sauce for 1 plate of chicken rice? The chicken was juicy and tender. 
RM 4.50 for the Roasted Chicken Rice and Chinese Tea.
Yummylicious lunch with my sister while waiting for the car. Sure drop by again to try their Chicken Rice and Chilli Sauce. Awesome Chilli Sauce.

Price                   : 7/10
Menu                  : Limited Choices
Service               : 7/10
Food Portion      : 7/10
Quality Of Food: 7/10


Restoran Rasa Sayang Chicken Rice
29, Jalan Theatre,
Taman Jubilee,
30300 Ipoh, Perak
Tel: 05- 241 1171

No comments:

Post a Comment