Burger Camp @ Greentown, Ipoh

My friend recommended Burger Camp when I asked her for a good Burger recommendation so my sister and I gave it a try. Burger Camp is located at Greentown Business Centre. They serve Burgers (Chicken, Beef, and Seafood’s), Snacks, Salads, and Beverages. The ambiance of the restaurant was cosy but they have limited place available but don’t worry they do have take away option. I ordered Chilli Cheese Fries (L), Honey Green Tea, and Eggalicious Burger.
Honey Green Tea was yummy. They have a right combination of Honey and Green Tea.
Honey Green Tea @ RM 4.50
Chilli Cheese Fries was perfect. They are generous with the Nacho Cheese and Sauce. Sauce gives a beautiful taste to it how I wish I got more Cheese and Sauce.
Chilli Cheese Fries (L) @ RM 10
Eggalicious Burger was juicy and the patty was perfectly cooked. I just loved it. You can add RM 5 to make it a set that includes French Fries and soft drinks or add RM 7 for curly fries and soft drinks. There is also additional add on options available such as cheese, bacon, egg, ham and hash brown. (Add on charges applicable)
Good lunch with my sister. Good News Everyone!! They don’t have service charge and government tax you just have pay for the foods and drinks you ordered. It is a self-service restaurant but they do send foods to your table if they are not busy.  Nice place to spend time with friends or for quick lunch and dinner.
Price                   : 7/10
Menu                  : Varieties Choices
Service               : 7/10
Food Portion      : 7/10
Quality Of Food: 7/10

Service Charge: Nil
Government Tax: Nil
Burger Camp Ipoh
20, Persiaran Greentown 6
Pusat Perdagangan Greentown,
30450 Ipoh, Perak
www. Burgercamp.com.my
Business Hours: Tuesday until Friday (12pm-3pm, 6pm-10pm)Saturday & Sunday (12pm-10pm)
Monday closed

Comments