Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Let's Rock @ Cowan Street, Ipoh

Thanks to my friend for recommending me, a delicious Curry Mee restaurant in Ipoh “Let’s Rock”, which is located same row with Restaurant Cowan Ayam Taugeh. The restaurant serves limited dishes like Fish Head Curry, Appam, and Curry Mee. The restaurant was crowded when I arrived and even filling up quickly around 8pm therefore if you wish to dine-in at the restaurant don’t be shy to share tables with strangers. The ambiance of the restaurant was like a giant Hawker restaurant. I ordered Soy Drink, Dry Curry Mee, and Curry Mee.
Soy was refreshing and good to have with curry mee.
Soy @ RM 1.70
Curry Mee was thick, spicy, and delicious. I loved it.
It was my first time trying Dry Curry Mee but I would say it was yummy. The Kuaytiew was smooth and goes will with the curry paste. Mix it well with the curry paste while it was hot to have an amazing taste.
It was super delicious dinner with my sister. The foods are yummy and quick service. The bill came at RM 9.70 for both curry mee and the taufu are priced at RM 0.60 each and RM 1 for fried prawn roll and fried chicken roll.

Cowan Street (Jalan Raja Di Hilir Ekram),
30250 Ipoh, Perak
A short walk away from Cowan Street Famous Bean Sprout Chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment