Nasi Lemak Ayam Kampung @ Ipoh

Once in a week my dad always buy Nasi Lemak for me as a breakfast but now our favourite Nasi Lemak stall was closed and it makes me really crave for a plate of delicious Nasi Lemak. Therefore, I asked my friend about a good restaurant that serves delicious Nasi Lemak. She recommended me Nasi Lemak Ayam Kampung which is located Jalan Ali Pitchay. The restaurant serves a variety of fried items, desserts and other Malay dishes. The restaurant was crowded when we arrived about 9.30pm but don’t worry they have ample of place to accommodate the guest and the environment of the restaurant looks like Nasi Kandar in PJ. I ordered Iced Bandung, Iced Water, Telur Mata, and Nasi Lemak Ayam Merah.
Otak Otak was good.
Iced Bandung was good but a bit sugary.
Iced Bandung @ RM 2.80
Nasi Lemak was yummy. Sambal was flavourful. Mix the rice, Sambal, Peanuts, Fried Anchovies together to have a “Wow” feeling of eating a Nasi Lemak. Ayam Merah was tender, juicy and I even got my favourite drumstick without any special request. “Happy”
Nasi Lemak Ayam Merah @ RM 6
Telur Mata was pre-fried. It was just okay.
Telur Mata @ RM 1
Good dinner with my sister. Quick service and yummy Nasi Lemak. A basket of Otak Otak will be placed on the table once you are seated hence you can have it while waiting for the food or as your starters. It was priced at RM 0.90 each.  It will be very difficult to find a car parking nearby restaurant so be prepared to walk.
Price                   : 6/10
Menu                  : Varieties Choices
Service               : 7/10
Food Portion      : 6/10
Quality Of Food: 7/10

Service Charge: Nil
Government Tax: Nil
Restaurant Nasi Lemak Ayam Kampung,
43-45A, Jalan Ali Pitchay,
Tel: 05- 254 4318

Comments