Tuesday, 3 February 2015

Patisserie Boutique Cafe @ Ipoh

Patisserie is located same row with Missing Marbles and the café serves limited main course and attractive desserts. The café designed with my favourite Black and white theme and Eiffel Tower. The café was filling up quickly even though it was 4pm. They have free WIFI and nice place to spend time with friends. I ordered Salmon Carbonara, Chicken Bolognese, Latte, and Mocha.
Latte was a bit too light for me. I wish it tasted a bit strong.
Latte @ RM 8
Mocha was delicious with whipped cream (Special request by my sister as Mocha + Whipped Cream was her favourite).
Mocha @ RM 9
Salmon Carbonara was simple yet perfect. The sauce was just enough for the pasta but I wish they give more sauce for my pasta as it was delicious. The sauce was creamy and so far, it was one of the best Carbonara I ever tried in Ipoh.
Salmon Carbonara @ RM 20
Chicken Bolognese was delicious but the sauce was a bit dry, maybe it was a dry version of Bolognese instead of a normal creamy Bolognese sauce.
Chicken Bolognese @ RM 18
 Their kitchen closes at 5pm so be early. The customers are requested to place their order at the counter (Self Service) but don’t worry the food are served by the servers to the tables.
Price                   : 8/10
Menu                  : Limited Choices
Service               : 9/10
Food Portion      : 9/10

Quality Of Food: 9/10

Service Charge: Nil
Government Tax: Nil
Patisserie Boutique
103, Jalan Sultan Yussuf,
30000 Ipoh, Perak
Tel: 05- 241 1385

No comments:

Post a Comment