Sushi Zanmai @ The Garden, Midvalley

I was longing for my favourite Inari and Tamago so I planned to visit one of my favourite Japanese Restaurant in KL “Sushi Zanmai” since I have some works to do in KL. I had my lunch at Sushi Zanmai, Gardens which is located at 3rd Floor. The peak hour was over so the restaurant was not crowded and we manage to get table faster. The restaurant has good and welcoming environment. I ordered Inari, 2 Tamago Mentai, Hot Ocha and Tendon (S)
Ocha @ RM 1
Tamago Mentai was yummy. It gets better in every bite. They have right balance of Rice, Tamago, and Mayonnaise.
Tamago Mentai @ RM 2.80
Inari tasted delicious but if they increase a little bit of rice then it would be great.
Inari @ RM 1.80
Tendon (S) was crispy, fresh, and tasty. It’s good to eat with rice.
 Tendon (S) @ RM 9.80
 
It was a perfect dinner with my sister. Really satisfied my craving for Sushi’s. Wanted to eat more but my stomach was full. Good environment and delicious good but it would be great if the staff serve the customers with smiling face. (Not all but the girl refilling Green Tea)
Price                   : 8/10
Menu                  : Varieties Choices
Service               : 5/10
Food Portion      : 8/10
Quality Of Food: 8/10


Service Charge: 10%
Government Tax: 6%
Sushi Zanmai- The Gardens
T- 217 3rd Floor,
Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03- 2282 1160/ Fax: 03- 2282 3160

Comments