Monday, 23 March 2015

Medan Selera Stadium Ipoh @ Ipoh

My colleague recommended me Medan Selera Stadium Ipoh for delicious, fluffy, and crispy Roti Canai but due to my bad luck, it only opens from 7.30am-12.30pm every day? I was thinking is it worth sacrificing my sleep for a Roti Canai?  After a deep thought, I made up mind to give it a try, (Roti Canai won).Medan Selera Stadium Ipoh was crowded with people as it was weekend. I ordered Iced Bandung, Teh Tarik, Nasi Lemak from stall 51 and Roti Canai from Faud Stall.
 Iced Bandung was a just an ordinary drink but it was refreshing to have it during hot weather.
 
Teh Tarik is good to have while having breakfast. 
RM 3 for Iced Bandung and Teh Tarik.
Dhall tasted good with a dollop of sambal. Dip the Roti Canai in Dhall and enjoy it.
Roti Canai was fluffy, crispy and goes perfectly with the Dhall. 
Roti Canai @ RM 1
Sardine Roti Canai was actually a mix of egg and sardine. Egg over power the sardine taste.
 Sardine Roti Canai @ RM 3
Nasi Lemak was yummy. The sambal was flavourful and you can add the amount of sambal, Anchovies, and peanuts you want to have with the rice by yourself (Self-Service). 
Nasi Lemak @ RM 2.50
It’s really worth sacrificing my sleep for Roti Canai. It was awesome breakfast for us. It is difficult to find a car parking inside the Medan Selera Stadium Ipoh therefore be patient to wait for a car parking. There is plenty of option available from Indian, Malay, and Chinese Cuisine. Good to place to try different type’s food in one place with reasonable price.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sakthi....It is good to come across your blog and glad to meet another fellow food blogger. Would definitely cross refer your pages when I am in Ipoh. Take care and Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Venoth Nathan,
    Its my pleasure.
    Message me if you want any special recommendation about Ipoh foods.
    Take care and Happy Blogging Too :)

    Love,
    Sakthi

    ReplyDelete