Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Chokodok Reggae House @ Jalan Yang Kalsom, Ipoh

I always pass by this café while waiting at Traffic Light. It always attracts me with their creative arts and full house at night. If the café is full house all the time means they must be serving pretty delicious food right? Therefore me and my sister planned to go for dinner. The café serves western and Malay cuisines. The café was crowded with peoples and they have a different types of table and chair for the guest to choose from.  I ordered Nasi Goreng and Nacho’s.
Nacho’s tasted yummy. It was crispy and perfectly flavored with the sauce and cheese. Every mouthful was a delight.
Nasi Goreng was delicious. My sister loved it.
It was a perfect dinner for us. The foods are delicious, reasonably priced, and friendly service. The bill came up to RM 21 for the foods. They don’t have service charge and government tax. It is easy to locate the café, as it is located nearby Traffic Light Jalan Yang Kalsom Road. 
Jalan Sultan Iskandar,
Taman Jubilee,
30000 Ipoh
(Opposite the police station)
Opening Hours: 5.30pm-12am

No comments:

Post a Comment