Taiping Matang Seafood Restaurant @ Ipoh

I was in a mood to eat Porridge therefore me and my sister went to Taiping Matang Seafood Restaurant for dinner. The restaurant is located same row with Restaurant Sun Tuck Kee, Jalan Yau Tet Shin. The restaurant serves seafood porridge and varieties of other Chinese foods.  The restaurant uses the open concept design. I ordered 2 Treasure Porridge (Fish + Prawns), 2 Fried Fish, Herbal Drink, and Chinese Tea. 
Herbal Drink @ RM 1.50 and Chinese Tea @ RM 0.50
Fried Fish was yummy. Perfect to have it with porridge but be careful with the small bones.
Fried Fish @ RM 1.50 per fish.

 2 Treasure Porridge was good but it lack of seasoning. If you add a bit of soy sauce and chilli in it, it tasted better. The prawns are fresh and juicy. I ordered single portion of Porridge but the porridge portion was big enough for both of us to share it. 
2 Treasure Porridge @ RM 14
It was a good dinner for my sister and me. The food was good but it just needs some improvement on the porridge seasonings. The portions are big and can be shared by 2 people.

Price                   : 7/10
Menu                  : Varieties Of Choices
Service               : 7/10
Food Portion      : 7/10
Quality Of Food: 5/10
Service Charge: Nil
GST: 6%
Taiping Matang Seafood Restaurant
No 69-71, Jalan Yau Tet Shin,
30300 Ipoh

Comments