Cheong Kee Wan Tan Mee @ Buntong, Ipoh

Most of the Wan Tan Mee restaurant opens in the morning but this Buntong Cheong Kee Wan Tan Mee opens at night and it is one of the popular Wan Tan Mee Restaurant in Buntong, Ipoh. The restaurant is full house when I arrived but thanks god I manage to find place inside the restaurant after one of the guest left. They have indoor and outdoor seating area. I ordered 1 Wan Tan Mee and Mata Kucing.
Mata Kucing was good.
Mata Kucing @ RM 1.30
Wan Tan Mee was amazing. Even I am not a big fan of Wan Tan Mee I really fall in love with the taste. The sauce was super good and goes perfect with the Mee. Mix it well with the sauce before enjoying it.
Wan Tan Mee @ RM 3.80
Dumpling was tasty and it has a good black pepper flavour in the soup.
It was a perfect dinner for me. The food was delicious and I waited 25 minutes for my Wan Tan Mee. The service was friendly and reasonable price. They only serves 2 types of Wan Tan Mee (Dry Wan Tan Mee and soup Wan Tan Mee)
Buntong Cheong Kee Wan Tan Mee
542, Jalan Sekolah,
Buntong
30100 Ipoh
Tel: 05 – 255 0786

Comments