Go Thai @ SS2, Petaling Jaya

I had a terrible craving for Pad Thai recently; therefore, I planned to have dinner with my sister and friends at Go Thai that is tittle-tattle of the people at SS2 for their reasonable price. Go Thai is located at SS2 (Behind SS2 police station). The restaurant serves limited Thai Street Foods like Pad Thai, Pork Satay, Papaya Salad, Red Ruby Desserts, and Beverages and I was a bit disappointed that they don’t serve any Mango Sticky Rice, which is my favourite Thai food. The restaurant was filling up quickly for dinner around 8pm and the crowd slows down at 9.30pm so it is best to drop by at this hour to avoid the crowd. The ambiance of the restaurant was cozy and welcoming. I ordered Moo Ping, Kwey Tiow Nam Sai, Phad Mee Korat, Lum Yai and Fresh Lime.
Fresh Lime was good and refreshing during this hot weather.
Fresh Lime @ RM 4
Lum Yai was nice.
Lum Yai @ RM 4
Moo Ping (Pork Satay) was tender, juicy, and very satisfying in every bite. Make sure to eat this while it is hot before cools down to have a nice taste.
Moo Ping @ RM 10
Phad Mee Korat was a bit hard to chew but I love the flavours just a lack of peanuts and chilli flakes to give a kick to the dish.
Phad Mee Korat @ RM 9
Kwey Tiow Nam Sai was so delicious that it does not need any seasoning to eat. I loved it.
 Kwey Tiow Nam Sai @ RM 7.50
It was a good dinner with friends and my sister. Reasonable price and the portions are enough for 1 person if you are small eaters but if you are big eater you may want to order 2 set. Very difficult to get car parking so park somewhere else and walk over to the restaurant. Best thing about the restaurant is NO Service Charge and No GST. Good News!!
Service Charge: Nil
GST: Nil
Go Thai
187, Jalan SS2/24,
47300 Petaling Jaya

Comments