Sunday, 7 June 2015

Kafe Da Jia Hao @ Ipoh

After our dinner at K Ten, we pass by a long row of stalls selling varieties of foods like Kuay Teow Goreng, Thai Foods, Ikan Bakar (Grilled Fish) , Lok Bak, Fried Rice, Fried Chicken, and BBQ Chicken at night. Therefore, we just drop by to have a quick snack before going back home as the good smell from their foods attracted us. The place was happening and crowded with peoples. I ordered Original Crispy Roast Tofu from Kafe Da Jia Hao.
Original Crispy Roast Tofu was nice crispy, spicy and sweet. I loved it. I wish I had more space in my tummy to eat more!!
Original Crispy Roast Tofu @ RM 4.50
Sure, drop by again to try more foods in future.  It was a long stretch of street where the entire restaurant places their tables outside the street to sell varieties of foods at night (Something similar to food court but it was in an open space)
24-30, Jalan Medan Ipoh 2,
Bandar Baru Medan Ipoh,
Ipoh Garden,
31400 Ipoh

No comments:

Post a Comment