Thursday, 25 June 2015

Meng Tuck Health Food Centre @ SS2, Petaling Jaya

I had dinner with my sister and friends at Meng Tuck Health Food Centre because my sister is a Vegetarian for a month and my friend recommended this place to have good vegetarian mixed rice.  The restaurant is located at SS2 next to Restaurant Tanjung Bungah.  The restaurant serves a variety of vegetarian dishes to go with rice. They also have 2 types of rice (White Rice and Brown Rice). Couple of people only occupy the restaurant but it is busy with people taking away. I ordered 1 Vegetable Pau and Red Bean Pau to share with friends.
Vegetable dishes are pretty good especially the Tofu. I loved it.
Red Bean Pau has a rich Red Bean flavour.Vegetable Pau was tasty with fresh vegetable.
It was good and healthy dinner for us.  The thing I realized was vegetarian food can also be as delicious as non-vegetarian food therefore if you never tried vegetarian food, do try them. The total bill came up to RM 13 for the economy food and RM 2.90 for the Pau. We take away the Pau for next day breakfast.

Restaurant Meng Tuck Health  Food Centre
Jalan SS2/6,
Petaling Jaya 

No comments:

Post a Comment