Calla Hotel @ SS2 Petaling Jaya

I booked Calla Hotel SS2 for my friend to stay as it is located nearby delicious eateries and she loves to eat foods. Calla Hotel is located next to Public Bank, SS2. Once entered, we were welcomed by a friendly guy at the lobby and the check-in process was smooth and fast. It was RM 98 per night. You have to settle your full payment and RM 50 for deposit (I guess RM 50 is a standard deposit charge in Malaysia for hotel) 
 The hotel doesn’t have a lift and you have to climb staircase to your room. Don't worry guys; it is just less than 30 steps to reach your room.
 Bed is comfortable to sleep. I had a pleasant sleep during my stay.
 
 The room was quite small for 2 people to move around. They provide complimentary mineral water and Kettle. 
  TV for the guest to relax.
Toilet was clean and they do have water heater (Cold and Hot water) 
It was a good stay for us. Yeah!! I stayed with my friend instead of going back so that I can spend more time with my friend. Friendly service, clean room and good environment. Please make sure to buy parking ticket before 8am to avoid summon. Summon case in SS2 is quite high. Deposit will be refunded after check out and they only accept cash for deposit as it is easier to do transaction. 

31, Jalan SS2/75,
47300 Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03- 7865 6778

Comments