Monday, 9 November 2015

Mikey's Original New York Pizza @ Bangsar


My friend recommended this Pizzeria for their yummyliciois pizza and I always see them crowded with people at night whenever I pass by and it attracted me to give them a try. Therefore I panned to go there for early dinner with my friends as I have 15% discount from off peak .The pizzeria serves varieties of pizza, pasta, side orders and beverages. The place was empty when we arrived around 4pm as it was too early for dinner but it stared filling up with people when we are about to leave. The ambiance of the pizzeria was comfortable. We ordered Classic New York Pizza, Meatball Pizza, The Tony Saprano, The 9-1-1 Pizza, Brooklyn and Boneless Buffalo Chicken.
Brooklyn is mediocre. Not enough of cheese for the entire fried and I wish to have more cheese for my fries. Brooklyn @ RM 12
 Boneless Buffalo Chicken is okay. 
Buffalo Chicken @ RM 13
Classic New York is simple but rich in flavour. 
Classic New York @ RM 8.88
The Tony Saprano was yummy and I loved how they garnish the pizza. 
The Tony Saprano @ RM 15.88
Meatball Pizza is simple but delicious. I really enjoyed them. 
Meatball Pizza @ RM 10.88
The 9-1-1 Pizza is heaven for spicy lovers. Careful!! This slice may seem simple but it packs a punch of heat and I have to add a lot of cheese to balance back the spicy taste. 
The 9-1-1 Pizza @ RM 14.88
It was a good dinner for us. Fast & Friendly service. The Pizza was served cold and I like to have my Pizza hot and I found it is quite difficult to cut them with knife. It is a good place to hang out with big group of friends as you can try out different varieties of Pizza. They need some improvement on Boneless Chicken Wing and Brooklyn while Pizza is good.
Service Charge: 6% 
GST: 6%
Mikey's Original New York Pizza
17, Jalan Telawi 2,
Bangsar

No comments:

Post a Comment