Restoran Chan Home Recipe @ Section 17


Restaurant Chan Home Recipe is my favourite place for Economy Rice as they serve wide varieties of dishes from Vegetables to Meat for the customers. Restaurant Chan Home Recipe is located at Section 17 (Neighbourhood Area). The restaurant is always crowded with people whenever I go there for lunch and early dinner. Therefore I always prefer to take away my food and have them in house instead of dining-in. The ambiance of the restaurant is okay with open space concept.
Economy rice includes bottomless Chinese tea or Diamond Water and soup. I have to walk few times to make a decision on what to have as everything looked tempting.Vegetable, Chicken Curry and Fried Pork. RM 4.50
Vegetable and Chicken. RM 5.50
Fried Pork, Vegetable and Chicken Curry. RM 4
Everything tasted good and I never had any dishes that tasted terrible. It is always a perfect place for economy rice.
Restaurant Chan Home Recipe
Jalan 17/9
46400 Petaling Jaya
Business Hours: 10am- 9pm

Comments