Latte Art @ Coffee Stain by Joseph

Everyone loves coffee art and some of us don't mind paying additional money for 3D art. Right? Therefore when I got a chance to learn latte art at Coffee Stain By Jospeh. I am super excited as I got a chance to learn to make a latte art by myself. Thanks Mr Ye Man for the guidance. I learned a lot of details about coffee on this day. A  Simple coffee art which can be done at home and impress my parents and my boyfriend. Happy!!

Coffee Stain By Joseph have their own place to teach latte art for people. I learned latte art at the studio. 
First we learned to make the perfect foam with soap and chilled water because foam plays very important role in latte art. For example: If the foam is too thick you won't get nice art but just a layer of thick milk and if it is too thin, it can mix together with the coffee and cannot even draw. So must be very careful and patient while making the foam as it the key to prefect coffee art.
Freshly blend coffee powder. You must have the right amount of coffee powder in the presser to make Americano, if there is more powder in the presser, the coffee cannot drip through the coffee machine.
Just press button no 2 to prepare a simple cup of Americano for the latte art.
This is how his latte art look like when he teaches us and this how our latte art looks like. 
My first attempt of Latte art. It may look simple but it is very complicated and needs a lot of patient, hardwork and creativity. 
He is so kind, demo to us how to make 3D coffee art. How I wish I can have a 3D coffee art for breakfast. 
So now I have learned to appreciate the coffee more. They do have classes for people to learn basic and professional coffee art. If you want to know more details, visit their page and enjoy yourself by having fun.

Mr Ye Man
Greenoak Coffee SDN BHD
D4-06-09, Solaris Dutamas
No 1, Jalan Dutamas 1
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Email: yeman@discovercoffee.com
www.discovercoffee.co

Comments