Monday, 28 December 2015

Malgudi Restaurant @ Section 16

If you follow my blog, you guys should know that I am a crazy lover of Briyani. I was really looking forward for a place that serve delicious Briyani. So when my friend recommend this restaurant to me for their Briyani. I quickly wanted to give it a try. I went to Malgudi with my friend, Boyfriend and Sister for dinner.  Malgudi is located at Section 16 and you can see the restaurant from the road, so it is easier to locate the place or try to Waze for the location as it is located in a neighbourhood area. They serve both North Indian and South Indian Cuisine. The ambiance of the restaurant was simple and comfortable. A couple of people occupied the restaurant when we arrived but it started filling up around 8.30pm. I ordered Vegetable Briyani, Garlic Naan, Butter Naan, Mutton Briyani and Paneer Butter Masala.

We were served with complimentary papdum after they took our order.
Panner Butter Masala is one of my favourite dish in an Indian Restaurant. Soft cubes of paneer cooked in a rich, thick and flavoured gravy.  
Panner Butter Masala @ RM 9
Mutton Briyani is absolutely sensational and it smells great. The meat was tender, juicy and it gives a beautiful flavour to the Briyani. 
Mutton Briyani @ RM 18
 I love the spices in the Briyani and it was beautifully balanced by the raita. 
Vegetable Briyani @ RM 9
Soft, light and has a very good garlic flavour. It can be eaten alone without any sauce or gravy. 
Garlic Naan @ RM 6
Soft, light and easier to chew. It goes well with Paneer Butter Masala. 
Butter Naan @ RM 4
It was a delicious dinner for us. Good service, delicious food and very easy to a get car parking that I loved (No need to waste our energy and time).   1 Briyani + 1 Naan is more than enough for 2 person if you are a small eaters. 

Good News: They do have foodpanda delivery service.  You can order it online and deliver them  on your doorsteps. I think, I should give them a try next time.

Service Charge: Nil
GST: 6%

Malgudi 
Lot 17, Lorong Universiti C
Section 16
46350 Kuala Lumpur 

No comments:

Post a Comment