Hot & Roll @ AEON Klebang Ipoh

For Christmas 2015, we planned to checkout the newly opened shopping Mall at Ipoh "AEON Klebang Shopping Mall" for Christmas shopping and dinner but none of the restaurant attracted us and the restaurants we wish to try haven’t opened yet therefore me and my brother planned to have snacks while waiting for my mum to finish her shopping at AEON. I loved the concept of AEON Klebang that you can have your snack at the special counter while waiting for your family to finish their shopping. The snack counter and AEON are linked together that is very convenient for people like me and also you to keep an eye on your family member shopping at AEON. Hot & Roll serve savory & sweet crepes and paratha. You have to order and pay at the counter. I ordered Banana & Chocolate and Apple Cinnamon. It will take about 10-15 minutes to get your order as it’s freshly prepared after you placed your order. 
 
My brother chooses Apple Cinnamon as he loves apple. Crispy pan fried paratha topped with Apple sauce and sprinkled with cinnamon powder. It smells great and simply delicious. 
Apple Cinnamon @ RM 2.90
Crispy pan fried paratha topped with fresh sliced banana and dizzied with chocolate sauce. Yummy!! I became so addicted to this after my trip from Thailand and it is one of my must eat  snack in Thailand. 
Banana & Chocolate @ RM 2.90

Comments