Gloria Jean's Coffee @ Tanah Lot, Bali

 Our Driver Mr.Bagus told us that there will be a lot of Warung inside Tanah Lot Temple that sells Babi Guling so we planned to have that for lunch later but we cannot spot any of them in the entrance and after roaming around few rounds, we gave up and my boyfriend decided to have lunch at a Chinese Warung that sells Babi Kicap and I decide to have something light in different place. When I was roaming around clueless, I saw this café sells light meal and coffee. Gloria Jeans Coffee is located nearby the entrance of Tanah Lot and you guys definitely cannot miss this cafe as this is the only cafe available in Tanah Lot. We were welcomed by the staff at the entrance before seating us on the 4 pax table. You have to order and pay at the counter. I ordered Chicken Sandwiches. The ambiance of the cafe was lovely and it is different than the cafe in Malaysia. I loved it.
Chicken Sandwiches was my life saver after the 3 days of Indonesia foods. The negative point is the bread was over toasted until too crispy and it was a bit difficult to chew. Other than that it was good. 
Chicken Sandwich @IDR 50,000/RM 15.28 

It was a good lunch for me and we enjoyed ourself. Good service and a nice cafe to relax while waiting for the sunset at Tanah Lot, Bali. I manage to upload some photos in my FB while waiting (the WIFI was fast). 

Service Charge: Nil 
GST: Nil 

Total Spendings: IDR 50,000/RM 15.28
Gloria Jeans Coffee 
Tanah Lot , Bali

Comments