Friday, 12 February 2016

Kebun Bistro @ Ubud, Bali

It’s our last day in Bali so me and my Boyfriend planned to go Ubud Town to buy souvenirs for my sister and friends and decided to have dinner on the way back. We were bored with the Indonesian foods and we decided to have Western Food for dinner. We saw Kebun Bistro was crowded with people when we passby the restaurant therefore we planned have dinner there. We were welcomed by the staff at the entrance. They have a smoking or non-smoking area and both of us are allergic to smoke, we choose a non - smoking area. After going through the menu, we ordered Italiano Pizza, Kebun Mac Cheese, Bintang Small and Classic Margarita. The ambiance of the restaurant was lovely with a Rustic French kinda of feel. 
 
Classic Margarita is one of my favorite drinks during my holiday. A mix of Cointreau, Tequila, Lime Juice and dipped in the salt. It just goes well with the foods. 
Classic Margarita @ IDR 90,000/RM 27.50
Bintang Beer was too strong for me but I loved their Beer with lemon flavour. It was mild and not too strong for me. 
Bintang Small @ IDR 30,000/RM 9.17
 
Pizza was simply delicious. 
Italiano Pizza @ IDR 70,000/RM 21.39
Kebun Mac Cheese was cooked perfectly and not too cheesy .It was just enough for the bowl. I loved it. 
Kebun Mac Cheese @ IDR 70,000/RM 21.39
It was a beautiful and yummylicious farewell dinner at Bali. I was impressed to find a place that serves the delicious Western Food in Bali that is far better than some cafe in Malaysia. Thumbs Up!! It was perfect from service to the foods. We really enjoyed ourself. 

Service Charge: IDR 13,000/RM 3.97 
Tax: IDR 27,300/RM 8.34 

Total Spending: IDR 300,300/RM 91.75 
Kebun Bistro 
Hanoman Street 44 
Ubud-Bali 80571 
Info@kebunbistro.com 
Www.kebunbistro.com

No comments:

Post a Comment