Tuesday, 9 February 2016

Naughty Nuri's Warung and Grill @ Ubud, Bali

One of the most happening restaurants in Malaysia and I tried their Ribs at their Desa Sri Hartamas Outlet. It was so good that when I plan my trip to Bali, I wanted to have diner at their Original Place. So I asked our driver Mr. Bagus to bring us there for dinner. Naughty Nuri is located in Ubud, Indonesia. They serve western and Indonesian foods but since they are popular for their Ribs, we just ordered that for dinner and add on Beers. A couple of people occupied the restaurant when we arrived at 6pm so it does not take long to get our foods. The ambiance was good but it has a limited place for the customer. I think you guys sure cannot miss out this place as they Grill their meats outside the restaurant and you guys sure can spot them. 
Bintang Beer was just amazing to have with the Ribs.
The Ribs was tender, juicy and the meat just fall off from the bone easily. We loved it.
It was a pleasant dinner for us. Fast service and delicious ribs. It tasted better than KL for me. Be early to get a place as it I will be full house around 7pm. Yeah! The place was full house by the time we were leaving and it will be very difficult to get a car parking if you are driving the car. 

Total Spendings: IDR 17,000/RM 51.24 (Approximately as I forgot to take my receipt from the restaurant but the price stated is inclusive of Service Charge) 

Naughty Nuri's 
Ubud 
Jalan Raya Sanggingan 
Desa Kedewatan Kecamatan
 Ubud Gianyar, 
Bali 
80571 Indonesia 

No comments:

Post a Comment