Lovely Home-Cooked Food @ Pudu, Kuala Lumpur

My friend brought us to this small shop for lunch and she told us that she has been pratrosing this shop for 10 years so I was very excited to give it a try. The shop is located behind Storage Place in Jalan Pudu. The ambiance of the shop was cosy and gives a lovely home feel.The food was placed at the entrance while the seating area is at the back. They only have 4 tables in the shop for the customer and less than 10 minutes it was full house and people are queuing to take away. We ordered 3 rice, Prawn Sambal, Chicken Sambal and Fried Chicken. 

Fried Fish was meaty and delicious. It was my favorite fish and my mum used to cook this for me whenever I go back home for the holiday. 
Chicken Sambal was delicious and it was more meaty,not like some places where 75% from the plate will be bone rather than meat.
Prawn Sambal was spicy. Yeah it was really really spicy but I just loved it. It was damn good to have with the rice.
Dhall Cha was lovely to eat with their spicy dishes.
Rice comes with Beans, Cabbage, Mango and crushed Ikan Billis that is super good to have with rice.
Overall, it was super duper lunch with my fiend and I really should thank her for bringing us here and I was really impressed with their lovely home cooked food and reasonable price. Total bill was RM 18 for 3 person. Cheap right!! Only drawback is its very difficult to find this hidden gem if you are a first timer and really need someone to bring you here personally. I hope my direction will help you guys as well.

Comments