Friday, 25 March 2016

Nasi Ayam Goreng Kunyit @ Fraser Business Park

Everyone was raving about the delicious Nasi Ayam Goreng Kunyit in Fraser Business Park so I decided to try it out myself. They sell Nasi Ayam Goreng Kunyit in a van in the afternoon. They parked the van at the corner of the 7-Eleven. So its very easy to spot the van crowded with people taking away food.It was crowded when we went around 1pm to take away and after waited for about 5 minutes we finally managed to get our food. The foods are freshly prepared by the Uncle in a batch upon ordering. 
A Bed of rice topped with fried chicken, vegetables, soy sauce and Chili sauce. It was so yummy and the chicken was tender and flavoursome. I loved it. The only drawback was little rice and I guess we need to add rice in our next visit. But my friend told me that you can add rice without any additional charge. Good right!! 
Nasi Ayam Kunyit @ RM 5
Jalan Metro Pudu 2, 
Fraser Business Park 
55200 Kuala Lumpur 

No comments:

Post a Comment