Sunday, 27 March 2016

Restaurant K.T.Z Food @ SS2

I was really looking for a prefect place to satisfy my cravings for Tong Sui. Last time I used to go Section 13 for Tong Sui but recently when I went there a couple of times the stall was not opened so I have to find an alternative place for Tong Sui. Restaurant KTZ is always full house at night so I thought their Tong Sui must be good to attract the crowd right. Therefore me and my sister went there for Afternoon Tea after my sister Saloon appointment. They serve Tong Sui, Snacks, Desserts Main Course (Limited Choices) and Beverages. A couple of people occupied the restaurant when we arrived at 5pm. We were welcomed by the staff at the entrance and we choose our own place to be sit. We ordered Peanut Butter, Red Bean and Tong Yuen. 
Peanut Butter was so smooth and silky with rich peanut taste. So Goood!! 
Peanut Butter @ RM 3.40
 Red Bean was good but it was not as thick as Peanut Butter. 
Red Bean @ RM 3.40Cute Little Balls filled with Sesame Paste. So delicious!! When you bite it, it just burst out releasing the sesame Flavour. "WOW" 
Tong Yuen @ RM 1.70 per piece
Overall, it is a perfect place for Tong Sui. Good service but it was hot inside the restaurant as the weather was pretty hot outside. Probably I should drop by at night to enjoy their Tong Sui. Reasonable price for a Bowl of Tong Sui in my opinion. 

Service Charge: NIL
GST: 6%

Restaurant KTZ
No 22, Jalan SS2/63
47300 Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03- 7877 2499

No comments:

Post a Comment