Restoran Nasi Kandar Berkat Ariffin @ Fraser Business Park

It is very difficult to have a quick lunch around 12pm-2pm at Fraser Business as most of the restaurants will be full house with working people so my friend recommends me to try Restoran Nasi Kandar Berkat Ariffin  for lunch as they serve good food at reasonable price. It is very convenient to take away as well. We were welcomed by the staff at the entrance and I told him that I wanted to take away. I went to the counter to choose some side dishes for me. After scanning everything in the counter, I choose Potato Masala and Chicken Kurma. 
It was yummylicious.The Chicken was tender and juicy with the Kurma and the Potato Masala was tasty too. It is similar to the one I always liked to eat with Poori and Chapati. RM 4

It was a good lunch for us and thanks to my friend for this good recommendation. Now I got a new place to dine-in whenever I am in this area rather than wasting my money at some other restaurant that serve disaster foods. 

Jalan Metro Pudu 2, 
Fraser Business Park 
55200 Kuala Lumpur 

Comments