Sunday, 8 May 2016

Gangnam 88 Korean Restaurant @ Solaris Mont Kiara

Gangnam 88 is in my must try Korean Food list for quite some time but I really don’t have time to drive all the way to Solaris Mont Kiara. Finally, I got time to drop by for dinner with my boyfriend. Gangnam 88 is located at Solaris Mont Kiara. They serve Korean cuisine. BBQ dishes, Beverages (Alcohol & Non- Alcohol) and other dishes like Bibimbap, Korean Pancake as well. We were greeted at the entrance and he seated us in the 2pax table. It was crowded when we arrived around 8pm. The ambiance of the restaurant was so good with a TV to entertain the customers while waiting for the foods. We ordered Couple Set and Citron Soju.
Citron Cocktail was super-duper good. It has a good lemon taste that goes well the fizzy drink. Both of us loved it and it is perfect to have with foods. 
Citron Soju @ RM 18.80
We choose Couple Set that includes of Banchan, Steamed Egg, Vegetables, Kimchi Jjigae and Kimchi Samgyop (Choose 1 from 4 choices). It is more than enough for 2 person and also cheaper than ordering Ala-Cate. Good Deal for couple!! 
Couple Set @ RM 53.80 
Banchan was good. I loved their Kimchi, Pan-fried Japanese Tofu and Seaweed. Good!!
Steamed Egg tasted a bit blend to me. It needs some seasonings in my opinion. 
For BBQ meat, we choose Kimchi Samgyop that was mouth-watering.  Incredible flavour, tender & juicy meat. It just melts in my mouth. We were not regretted for ordering it. Thanks for the recommendation. 
Kimchi Jjigae was delicious and perfect on a chilly day.It has a good spicy kick in it that I like. I loved to have it with rice. Yummy!!
It was a super duper Korean Food that I had in a while. Friendly service but the waiting time just kills us. It takes about 45 minutes to get our foods but the foods deserve the waiting time. Received VVIP card after our payment which enable us to get 8% in our next visit. 

Service Charge: 6%
GST: 6%

Gangnam 88
No 1-1, Jalan Solalis 3
Solaris Mont Kiara Off
Jalan Kiara
50480 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03- 6206 5888

No comments:

Post a Comment