Juiceworks@ Pavilion, Kuala Lumpur,

I love to have Starbucks or Chattime while shopping but this round my boyfriend insisted on having “HEALTHY DRINK” while shopping. Juice Works is located at Level 6, Pavilion (Opposite to Starbucks) therefore we decided to get drinks from there. The staff gave us samples to try when we were on our way to the cashier counter to order drinks and it tasted pretty good. Juice Works serves variety of fruit juices and since it is my first time, I am unaware of their popular drink. Therefore, I let the staff to recommend their popular drink and he recommends Mango Passion and Berry Licious.  Both of us love Mango and Berries therefore we ordered both of it. The staffs were friendly and very good in recommending. Thanks guys!! 
Berry Licious was sweet and sour at the same time. I loved it. Perfect!! 
Berry Licious @ RM 13.95
Mango Passion is thick, sweet and perfect to have on the sunny weather. 
Mango Passion @ RM 13.95
Service Charge: NIL
GST: 6%

Juice Works
P6.04.00 Level 6
168, Jalan Bukit Bintang
Pavilion
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03- 2141 0030 

Comments