Restaurant Go Gold Hill @ Rawang

 My friend mum brought us to Restaurant Go Gold Hill for breakfast and she said they serve one of the best Char Kuay Teow in Rawang. You know rite guys I am a big fan of Char Kuay Teow so I was okay with having that for breakfast. Restaurant Go Gold Hill is located at Rawang. They have many stalls inside the restaurant that sells a variety of food choices like Vegetarian Food, Economy Rice, Chicken Rice, Wan Tan Noodle, Fishball Noodle, Chee Cheong Fun, Yong Tau Fu and Beverages. It was crowded when we arrived so we find our own place to sit. Once seated, the staff took our order for beverages and you have to order the food straight at the stall. We ordered 3 plates of Char Kuay Teow. 

Char Kuay Teow was delicious. It is one of the best Char Kuay Teow I have in a while and it has very good "WOK FEI" flavour and I was totally not regretted for ordering that. It was damn good and it is one of the must have food in Rawang for me.
Restaurant Go Gold Hill 
Rawan

Comments