Friday, 27 May 2016

Secret Recipe @ Canning Garden, Ipoh

Secret Recipe is one of my favorite places for their cakes before all the cafe started mushrooming everywhere. So when I happen to be in Canning Garden (Ipoh), I decided to have cake while waiting for my brother. Secret Recipe is located at Canning Garden (Same row with Public Bank). The ambiance of the restaurant is similar to all the other outlets. A couple of people occupied the restaurant when we arrived around 11.30am. I ordered my favorite White Chocolate Macadamia as I am not interested in having their foods (My mum cooked my favorite Briyani for lunch. Hahahaha!!)
White Chocolate Macadamia was tasty. White Chocolate + Macadamia, both my favorite combines together to make a delicious cake. Yummy!! 
White Chocolate Macadamia @ RM 8.80
It was good dessert while waiting for my brother. Good service and it is one of the best places in Ipoh for cakes. Any place that serves delicious cake in Ipoh? Do let me know. Would love to drop by during my next semester break.

Service Charge: NIL

GST: 6%

Secret Recipe

Ipoh Garden 
Tel/Fax: 05- 545 7298

No comments:

Post a Comment