Sunday, 15 May 2016

SoftCore Cafe @ Bandar Sunway

 Anything that is cooked/prepared with SALTED EGG YOLK will be my favourite food/snacks. Aftering tried the Salted Egg Yolk Crossaint in Le Bread Days, SS2 I have been looking for any cafe that serve Salted Egg Yolk Desserts and Mr GOOGLE help me to find a popular cafe that serves SALTED EGG YOLK MOLTEN CAKE. It’s none other than Softcore. Softcore is located at Bandar Sunway. They serve a variety of Molten cake and limited snacks & foods. A couple of people occupied the cafe when we arrived and we choose our own place to sit. Once seated, the staff gave us the menu. After going through it, we ordered Salted Egg Yolk Molten Cake. You have to order and pay at the counter. Once your order is done, they will serve it to the table. The waiting time is about 15 minutes. The ambiance of the cafe was so cool that I fell in love instantly. I loved to have a house like that, it was just too cool for me.
 After patiently waited for about 15 minutes, we were served with gorgeous looking Salted Egg Yolk Molten Cake and it smelled so good when it was served in-front of us. We don’t have the patience to dig in but I have to take a couple of shot first before I can enjoy it. It tasted so good. Cake + Salted Egg Yolk + Ice Cream is a mouth watering combination for me. Perfect to end my day. 
Salted Egg Yolk Molten Lava Cake @ RM 17
video
It was super duper dessert for me. Good service just the waiting time is a little long for me but the dessert deserves the waiting time. Easy to get car parking at night. 

Service Charge: 10%
GST: NIL

Softcore Molten Cake Co
No 56, Jalan PJS 11/7
Bandar Sunway
46150 Selangor

No comments:

Post a Comment