Uncle Tetsu's Cheesecake @ Pavilion, Kuala Lumpur

Me and my sister love Cheesecake and Uncle Testu is one of our favourite Cheesecake. So when I told my sister that I am going Pavilion for shopping. She insisted on getting a cake for her (To distress while preparing for the exam). Uncle Testu is located next to JCo Donuts. They serve limited choices of Cheesecake and Beverage (Bottle Water) but my favourite is their original Cheesecake. It was not crowded when I arrived at the counter as it is past the crazy lunch hours. So I managed to get my cake without any hassle.
 The Cheesecake was yummy but the portion seems to be small compared to my previous experience. But don’t worry, in term of taste it is still the same. Spongy, Cheesy and it changes texture when you put it in the mouth. It is so good to have with Passion Peach Tea. 
Uncle Testu Cheesecake @ RM 21
Service Charge: NIL
GST: 6%

Uncle Testu Pavilion
Lot:1.05-01, Pavilion Shopping Mall
168, Jalan Bukit Bintang
Pavilion
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03- 7732 9336

Comments