Wicked Pancake Parlour @ Jalan Batai KL

We planned to meet my friend early in the morning and most of the café are closed on Monday so I suggested to her to have Breakfast at Wicked Pancake Parlour which is located at Jalan Batai, Kuala Lumpur. They serve sweet & savory pancake and beverages. The café was crowded when we arrived at 9am so we find our own place to sit. Actually, we sat in the Yellow Brick Road premise and ordered food from both Yellow Brick Road and Wicked Pancake Parlour. I loved their ambiance. It was so good to have my food in the lovely weather. Perfect!! They have both indoor and outdoor seating areas for the customers, but I prefer outdoor seating area. We ordered Chocoholics and Takoyaki Pancake.
The pancake was good. I loved their jumbo prawns, big and meaty. 
Takoyaki Pancake @ RM 25
Chocoholics was yummy too. It is a heaven for chocolate lovers. Chocolate Pancake+ Chocolate Ice-Cream with some berries. WOW.. Delicious!! I just loved it. It is hard to resist the temptation of second helpings. It was that good. 
Chocoholics @ RM 25

It was super duper breakfast for us and it really worth waking up early for this yummylicious food. But, the staff cleared my sister plate even before she finished her food and he didn’t even ask her permission before clearing her plate. I found it’s quite rude to do that while someone is in the middle of having their food. They have private car parking for the customer, but it is charged RM 2 per hour at the moment. 

Service Charge: 10%
GST: 6%

Wicked Pancake Parlour
Lot 8-7, Jalan Batai
Damansara Heights
50490 Kuala Lumpur 

Comments