Friday, 3 June 2016

2D1N Cameron Highlands Itinerary - Food & Sightseeing

My friends planned to celebrate my birthday at one of my favourite and dream place in Malaysia. Yeah! Cameron Highlands. I always tell them that I wanted to go to Cameron Highlands as it has been 10 years since my last visit and they really planned a 2D1N trip to Cameron Highlands for my birthday. Thank you so much guys. I love you all. Muacks Muacks. (All the price stated below are for 4 pax)

Day 1

6.30am-11am : KL- Cameron Highlands

12pm: Boh Tea Plantation Sg Palas

One of the popular and also a must visit place in the Cameron highlands. Lush green Tea Plantation is so pleasing to the eye and you will be amazed by it’s beauty. One of the best ways to enjoy the view is by sipping a hot tea with a cake slice at their Sg Palas Tea Centre which faces the gorgeous Tea Plantations. BE CAREFULL with the narrow & dangerous roads lead to the amazing Tea Plantation. Beauty always comes with a cost I guess!!


Total Spendings: RM 25.80
Boh Sg Palas Tea Centre
www.boh.com.my
Tel: 05- 496 2096
1pm: Lunch at Singh Chapati Urban Restaurant @ Tanah Rata

Number 1 restaurant in Cameron Highlands for their foods according to the Tripadvisor and it deserve to be on the top list in my opinion. Homely environment, friendly & humble service and delicious foods. The place that pleases our heart and stomach. Sure, drop by again during my next visit to Cameron Highlands. 


Total Spendings: RM 45.70
Singh Chapati Urban Restaurant 
Lorong Perdah Tanah Rata
Tel: 012 444 4805
Business Hours: 9am-10pm
3pm: Raju Hill Strawberry Farm 

Something similar to the Genting Highlands Strawberry Farm but it has it’s own terms & conditions that I found weird for me but you guys might have a  different opinion. So I leave it to you guys to judge. For me, nothing to do except picking and eating strawberries.

Total Spendings: NIL
4pm: Cactus Valley Brinchang 

Must drop by place in Cameron Highlands for cactus lovers or if you wanted to buy some cactus back home. This is the place for you guys. Varieties of cactus and other plants to buy, but whether they can survive in your hometown or not  is a question mark for me. Nice place for phototaking as well.

Total Spendings: NIL
5.30pm: Brinchang Night Market 

One of the popular Night Market in Cameron Highlands where you can get cheap strawberries, souvenirs or buy snacks to munch at hotel. But bear in mind about the crowd, difficulties in getting a car park and also the traffic jam you have to endure on the way to Tanah Rata if you are staying there.

Total Spendings: 35
6.30pm: Century Pines Resort

Best hotel I stayed so far  in Malaysia for the price we paid. The hotel offers free WIFI, complimentary water & coffee making facilities, TV, Wardrobe, Bathing Amenties, Fridge, Separate toilet and shower and bathtub. Good & friendly service.Just a little drawback was no Air-Conditioner in the room but the weather was cool enough during our stay.


Total Spending: RM 230per night.
Century Pines Resort
Jalan Masjid
39000 Tanah Rata
Pahang
Tel: 03- 491 5115
8.30pm: Dinner at Rosette Cafe @ Tanah Rata

One of the options you guys can consider if you wanted to have both Steamboat and Ala-cate at the same restaurant. Foods are good. Just a little bit hit and misses in some dishes. 


Total Spendings: RM 78.30
Rosette
No 42, Jalan Besar
39000 Tanah Rata
Tel: 05- 491 3159
Day 2

11am: Breakfast at Restauant Sri Brinchang

Must try the place in Cameron Highlands for their Naan & Tandoori Chicken. Super duper good. Best breakfast to welcome my Birthday.


Total Spendings: RM 42
Restaurant Sri Brinchang
25, Main Road Tanah Rata
39000 Cameron Highlands
Tel: 05- 491 5982
1pm: Rose Valley, Cameron Highlands

Our last stop in Cameron Highlands before we say Bye Bye to Cameron Highlands. Good place for rose lovers. You sure gonna fell in love with that. Beautiful!! I loved to walk around in the cold weather.


Total Spendings: RM 16 (RM 4 Adult)
Rose Valley
39000 Tanah Rata
Cameron Highlands
Pahang

We spend RM 200 per person including Foods, Tolls, Snacks, Petrol and Hotel.

6 comments:

  1. Hi, may i know how did u pay for the century pine resort hotel? Do they accept cash or only credit/debit card?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I booked through their Website 2 weeks in advance so I paid through online transfer. I am not sure whether they accept cash on arrival or not. Feel free to ask me if you have any more queries :)

    Love,
    Sakthi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice write-up and great pictures! I wrote about some beautiful places in Cameron where you can take awesome pictures. Check it out and let me know what you think in the comments. :D
    Best Places To Take Pictures In Cameron Highlands

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice written up and good information about Cameron Highlands Attractions :D :D

    Love,
    Sakthi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you added uncovered part of Cameron highlands tour , I was not aware about it before.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete