Chappati.com @ Section 13, Petaling Jaya

I love to order foods from FOODPANDA DELIVERY during my exam periods. I don’t need to waste my time going out for dinner and I can just order my food online and let them deliver it to my doorstep. I choose Chapati.Com as I was pretty much attracted to their food choices available in the restaurant. After going through their food choices, I ordered Mutton Briyani, Chicken Briyani, Mango Lassi, Chapati (Phulka) , Pani Puri and Prawn Masala. After ordered, they sent a confirmation message to my phone and informed me that my order is successfully placed and in less than 30 minutes I received another message that the rider is on his way to deliver the foods. WOW.. In less than 45 minutes, I can enjoy the delicious food in the comfort of my own house. That’s cool!! You have 2 payment options, either Cash On Delivery or Online Payment. I always prefer Cash On Delivery, much easier to me.

Pani Puri was delicious. Pani Puri was sealed in a nice plastic bag to maintain the freshness and crispyness of the Pani Puri. Make a hole in the centre, place potato & Channa masala in the hole and dip it in the mint sauce and spicy sauce. Enjoy!! It was damn good.
 Panipuri @ RM 6/Chapatti was super soft but it is very small in size. For RM 1.50 per piece, I think no complaints. 
Chapatti (Phulka) @ RM 1.50 per piece.
Both briyani is equally good but it is different from South Indian style Briyani which will be cooked with more spices and herbs.
 Chicken Briyani @ RM 17/Mutton Briyani @ RM 19
Mango Lassi was super duper good. One of the best Lassi, I had in a while. It was thick, flavourful and refreshing to have with the foods. 
Mango Lassi @ RM 8
Prawn Masala Gravy is mouth-watering. Meaty and juicy prawns cooked in a spicy gravy. Yummy!! You can either have it with their rice or chapatti. 
Prawns Masala Gravy @ RM 18
Chappati.Com
9B-2, Jalan Kemajuan,
Seksyen 13
46200 Petaling Jaya

Comments