Monday, 6 June 2016

Hollywood Cafe & Pastry @ Cheras


I had dinner with my friend at 7pm in Cheras  and I guess you guys know about the trouble I have to go through if I leave to Cheras after office hours on Friday evening. Therefore, I decided to go early and hangout at the area instead of getting myself stuck in the Traffic Jam. Among all the cafe in C180, I was attracted to the Hollywood Coffee & Pastry as it looks pleasant and welcoming to me. Therefore, I decided to have drinks at Hollywood Coffee & Pastry. Hollywood Coffee & Pastry is located at Dataran C180, Cheras. They serve western cuisine, Gelato Ice-Cream, Cake and Beverages. A couple of people occupied the cafe when we arrived at 6pm and we find our own place to sit. The ambiance of the cafe was cool, spacious and comfortable. I ordered Yogurt Smoothie Mango. 

It tasted super good and perfect to have in the sunny weather. It tasted almost similar to the Mango Lassi that you can get in any North Indian Restaurant. It was thick and has  rich mango flavour.
 Yogurt Smoothie Mango @ RM 8

Service Charge: 10%
GST: 6%

Hollywood Coffee & Pastry
No C-43-UG Jalan C180/1
Dataran C180
Cheras
43200 Batu 9

No comments:

Post a Comment