Ravi's Banana Leaf @ Kota Damansara

Do you believe that now you can even get the Banana Leaf Rice to be delivered and enjoy it at your comfort of the house while watching your favorite movie. Since the delivery is based on the location, I was only left with limited choices of restaurant to choose for Banana Leaf Rice. I choose Ravi’s Banana Leaf Rice, Kota Damansara. I ordered  1 Banana Leaf Rice that includes Iced Lemon Juice and 1 Box of Plain Rice as their minimum order for delivery is RM 15. Once ordered, they sent a confirmation message to my phone. The staff did call me to double check my address. In less than 30 minutes, I can enjoy my Banana Leaf Rice at the comfort of my own house.
Banana Leaf Set is served with Sambar, Rasam, Papadum, Fried Bitterground, Cabbage, Longbean Poriyal, Fried Chilli and Pickles. The food was delicious and I never thought their Sambar and Rasam will be that delicious. It was that good. All the dishes in the Banana Leaf Rice was tasty. I just loved it!!!
76, Jalan PJU 5/21
Kota Damansara
47810 Petaling Jaya

Comments