Friday, 10 June 2016

Restaurant Tasty Porridge @ SS2

I was not feeling well for the past few days therefore my Boyfriend brought me to eat porridge at Restaurant Tasty Porridge which is located at SS2 (Next to Jojo Little Kitchen). They serve varieties of Porridge and other dishes but among everything in their menu, Salted Chicken Porridge attracts me. But the problem is the portion available is only for 2pax therefore I ask my Boyfriend whether he is willing to share with me and fortunately he was okay with that.The restaurant was empty when we arrived at 7pm, I guess their business might be affected because of SS2 Pasar Malam and some of the restaurant were closed on Monday too. The ambiance of the restaurant was comfortable for dine-in.
Salted Chicken Porridge is something different in this restaurant and it does not fail to impress me. Just a small drawback is that they use bone chicken to make this porridge which makes us quite inconvenient to enjoy the porridge.  
Salted Chicken Porridge @ RM 17.90

It was an enjoyable dinner for us. Second visit? Definitely YES for their Salted Chicken Porridge but very difficult to get car parking at night.

Service Charge: NIL
GST: 6%

Tasty Porridge
No 51, Jalan SS2/64
47300 Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03- 7865 3669

No comments:

Post a Comment