Sunday, 12 June 2016

Softsrve Ice-Cream & Dessert Bar @ Damansara Uptown

It was my final exam and I was quite stressful therefore I asked my sister whether she wants to have dessert with me and she was okay with that. Therefore, we went Softsrve for dessert. Softsrve is located at Damansara Uptown, Petaling Jaya. They serve limited choices of desserts and Ice-Cream (4 flavours of Ice-Cream). A couple of people occupied the cafe when we arrived at 8pm and the ambiance of the cafe was lovely to enjoy Ice-Cream. I ordered Waffle DC With Caramel & Maple Syrup.
It was mouth-watering. Dark Chocolate was delicious and it has a rich chocolate flavour. Caramel and maple syrup adds an additional taste to it. 
Waffle DC With Caramel & Maple Syrup @ RM 15
It was a lovely dessert for us. It really helped me to de-stress myself and my mind was fresh to prepare for the upcoming exam. Second visit? Definitely YES for the dessert.

Service Charge: NIL
GST: NIL

Softsrve
No 31, Jalan SS21/1A
Damansara Utama
47400 Petaling Jaya

No comments:

Post a Comment