Sunday, 5 June 2016

Tonkatsu by Ma Maison @ 1 Utama Shopping Centre

 My boyfriend loves Chicken Katsu so I thought he would be happy if I brought him to Tonkaisu By Ma Maision, 1 Utama as they serve varieties of Tonkatsu from Pork to Seafood’s. Tonkaisu By Ma Maision is located at I-Setan, 1 Utama Shopping Centre. We were greeted upon entering and the staff seated us in the 4pax table. A couple of people occupied the restaurant when we arrived at 7pm but it was filling up soon later on. The ambiance of the restaurant is comfortable, cozy and spacious. I ordered Ebikatsu and Negi Miso Hire Katsu. 
 
 
 Complimentary Barley Tea.
Negi Miso Hire Katsu was tender, juicy and miso sauce goes well together.  Shredded Cabbage is so delicious with Sesame dressing. Sesame dressing is one of my favourite dressing for salad.
 Negi Miso Hire Katsu @ RM 32.90
Ebikastu was yummy. I loved to eat it with their Mayonnaise rather than Sweet & Spicy sauce. Tender & juicy prawn is fried until golden brown while remaining its soft texture inside. Yummy! I wanted to have Fried Oyster but it was sold out during the day we dine-in therefore I have no choice but to order Ebikatsu. Their Salad, Miso Soup is unlimited refills. So good right!! 
Ebikastu @ RM 34.90
I loved their Miso Soup and it is one of the best miso soup that I drink so far. Both of us drink 4 bowls of Miso Soup. It’s that good!!
It was super duper dinner for us. The food was delicious especially their Miso Soup, Salad and Ebikatsu. Good service and comfortable environment.  Second Visit? Definitely a big YES for me. 

Service Charge: 10%
GST: 6%

Tonkaisu By Ma Maision
1 Utama Shopping Centre
Lot G102 
F 101 & S101
1 Lebuh Bandar Utama
Bandar Utama
47800 Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03- 7727 3337
Fax: 03- 7727 3337

No comments:

Post a Comment