Asam Pedas Premier Restaurant @ Damansara Utama

Me and my sister were craving for spicy food but we don't know where to dine-in at Damansara Uptown. I suggested to my sister why don't we drive to Damansara Uptown and decide what to eat over there as they have ample of choices to choose from. Thank god!! We manage to get a car parking without roaming around. We parked our car straight in front of Restaurant Asam Pedas therefore I went to the restaurant to browse their menu. I am glad I did that as we liked the food offered by the restaurant. Restaurant Asam Pedas Premier is located at Damansara Uptown (Next to Tsujiri). They serve Malay Cuisine and I guess their signature must be Asam Pedas dishes by the name of the restaurant. A couple of people occupied the restaurant when we arrived at 8pm. We were welcomed by the staff at the entrance and he seated us in the 4 pax table. The ambiance of the restaurant was good. I ordered Nasi Lemak Rendang Ayam, Telur Dadar, Asam Pedas Tenggiri, Nasi Putih and Sirap Bandung.

Sirap Bandung is one my favorite drink and I loved to have it with Nasi Lemak. 
Sirap Bandung @ RM 2.65
 Nasi Lemak Rendang Ayam was super duper yummy. Rendang Ayam was tender, flavourful and goes beautifully with the Nasi Lemak.
 Nasi Lemak Rendang Ayam @ RM 10.07
Asam Pedas Tenggiri was really spicy but it does not have the sour taste at all. Moreover, the fish is not fresh at all and we left it untouched. It does not really impress me. 
Assam Pedas Tenggiri @ RM. 10.07
I love to eat Telur Dadar with spicy foods. You know right guys that eggs can actually tone down the spiciness of the food. For me, it always works. 
Telur Dadar @ RM 3.18
Overall, it was a good dinner for us. Tasty food except Asam Pedas Tenggiri that need some improvement in my opinion. Good service by the staff and reasonable price for the big portion size.

Service Charge: Inclusive of GST
GST: Price is inclusive of GST (6%)

Asam Pedas Damansara
56, Jalan SS21/58
Damansara Utama
47400 Petaling Jaya 
Tel: 03- 7732 2995 

Comments