Saturday, 2 July 2016

BBQ Ma Eul Cup Bab @ Damansara Uptown

Damansara Uptown/Utama is a well-known place among food lovers, but if you are regular in this area, you will realize that the Korean Food Choices are super limited here. If I am not mistaken, this place only have 1 Korean Restaurant so far so when I know that there is a new Korean Restaurant opened in Damansara Uptown, I was super excited to try it out. BBQ Ma Eul Cup Bab is located at Damansara Utama, Petaling Jaya (Next to Chattime). They serve both BBQ and Ala-carte dishes. It was crowded when we arrived at 8pm yet we were still greeted by the staff upon entering. Once seated, we were served with complimentary water. The ambiance of the restaurant was classic and have very good air ventilation that won't make you sweaty. I loved it. They have both indoor and outdoor seating areas for the customer. I ordered their BBQ Set that includes Pork Belly, Pork Shoulder and Spicy Rice Ball (Recommended for 2-3pax)

Banchan was good except the Korean Pancake which is a little oily. I love their Kimchi the most. Yum!!
 You have 2 options for the BBQ dish. Either you choose to barbeque yourself or they barbecue the meat outside and sent it to your table. I love to barbecue my own meat so that I can enjoy it hot. In addition, we were served with 2 small bowl of cheese for the meat. Good!! I loved it. 
BBQ Set 1 @ RM 59
Pork Belly was super duper good while pork shoulder was tender & juicy. For me, Pork belly is damn good.
video
Vegetables was fresh and lovely to have it with meat.
 
Spicy Rice Ball is delicious and it is my favourite dish now. Rather than eating it alone, I loved to barbeque it for a while so that it has a crunchy outer layer and soft & moist inner layer.
 
It was a good dinner for us. Friendly service, delicious food and reasonable price. Super crowded on Friday night so it is recommended to make reservations if you wanted to sit indoor seating area. I think they do take reservation as I saw some of the tables are reserved for the customer by the time we arrived.

Service Charge: NIL
GST: NIL

BBQ Ma Eul Cup Bab
No 48, Ground FW
Jalan SS2
Damansara Utama
Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03- 7732 9955

No comments:

Post a Comment