Saturday, 23 July 2016

Bisou @ Bangsar Village

Who doesn't love Cupcakes? Beautiful & Cute cakes which are too pleasing to the eyes. I always passby this cafe whenever I go shopping at Bangsar Village Shopping Mall. But this round, I was too tempted to try it out myself. Bisou is located at 1st Floor, Bangsar Village. They serve Cupcakes, Cake and Cookies. We were greeted upon entering the cafe and I straight went to their counter to take away. Everything looks so drooling and tempting that makes me too difficult to come up with the decision. After reading all the cupcake description, I finally come up with the decision. I ordered Red Velvet and Caramel Monkey that cost me RM 7.50 each.

Red Velvet cake was so yummy. One of the beat Red Velvet Cake I have eaten in a while. Caramel Monkey was delicious. Unique cupcake I ever tasted but I loved it. 
Delicious cupcake that I was not regretted trying and fantastic service. Pricey for the small cupcake but the presentation and taste deserve it. Any other cupcake that worth trying? Do let me know? Thanks in advance guys.

Service Charge: NIL
GST : 6% ( Price inclusive of GST)

F-30, 1st Floor
Bangsar Village
No 1, Jalan Telawi Satu
Bangsar Baru
59100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03- 2287 3535 

No comments:

Post a Comment