Monday, 11 July 2016

Italiannies @ The Gardens, Mid Valley Megamall

Italiannies used to be my favourite hang out place for lunch especially their weekdays set lunch. So when I was looking for a place to have my lunch in Mid Valley Megamall, Italiannies is the first place that strike in my mind therefore we went there for lunch. Italiannies is located at 1st Floor, The Gardens.  We were welcomed by the staff at the entrance and he seated us in the 4 pax table. The ambiance of the restaurant was classic and cool. I think every Italiannies outlet has a unique concept and environment and I love The Curve and The Gardens environment. We ordered Chicken Parmigiana and Smoked Salmon Pasta. Set Lunch includes of Drink, Appetizer, Soup, Main Course. You can add on dessert at the additional price of RM 5.30
Ice Lemon Tea

Soup was delicious. Best to warm up the stomach before the meal.
Risotto was just a 2 mini ball. It tasted okay to me, not something special. 
 Smoked Salmon Pasta was super duper good. At first, I thought it maybe just a normal pasta with tomato sauce but I was wrong, it was damn good with smoked salmon. I loved it!! 
Set Lunch @ RM 27.40
 Chicken Parmigiana was just an okay dish to me. It was served with a few beans and a stingy portion of rice. Disappointed!! 
Chicken Parmigiana @ RM 27.40
Bread Pudding, previously they used to serve a bigger portion of Bread Pudding but now is just a slice of it yet it still tastes good.
It was an okay lunch for us. Good service but the size of the portion has been reduced dramatically compared to my previous visit to Paradigm Mall. In addition, the price has been increased as well. Just by adding an additional 2 tiny Risotto to their new set lunch. Second visit? Probably have to think twice, I guess. 

Service Charge: 10%
GST: 6% (Price is inclusive of GST)

Italiannies
Lot F215, 1st Floor
The Gardens
Midvalley City
Lingkaran Syed Putra
59200 Kuala Lumpur 
Tel: 03- 2283 3675

No comments:

Post a Comment