Friday, 15 July 2016

La Juiceria @ Mid Valley Megamall

Nowadays I prefer to have healthy drinks rather than having coffee while shopping. I heard a very good review about Lifejuice therefore I wanted to give a try. Since it is after my heavy lunch, I decided to have a Passion Fruit Drink which is very good for fast digestion. But of course, I don’t buy it by just reading the review. I tried their sample first before coming up with the discussion and it tasted pretty good. Lifejuice is located at LG, The Gardens Mall. It is located on the connecting bridge of The Gardens and Midvalley Megamall. Just choose your own beverage from the counter and pay it at the cashier counter if you know what flavor to buy. If you are unsure on what to buy like me, try their sample and come up with a choice of yours. 

Passion Fruit Drink was damn  good and it is perfect to have in this sunny weather. I really felt hungry pretty fast on that day. 
Passion Fruit Drink @ RM 12.17
Service Charge: NIL
GST: 6%

Lifejuice
LG-K28, The Gardens Mall 

No comments:

Post a Comment