Tuesday, 5 July 2016

Pezzo @ Mid Valley Megamall

I am a crazy Pizza lover so when I saw this delicious Pizza in the Pezzo counter, I couldn’t resist myself from trying it. It looks so tempting to me. Therefore, I decided to have a quick dinner here. Pezzo is located at 3rd Floor, Midvalley Mega Mall (Opposite Pet Wonderland). They serve varieties of Pizza but a limited choice of Beverages. You can either buy the whole pizza or a slice. We wanted to try different types of flavours, so we decided to order their 3 different slices of pizza (Supremo, Big Daddy and Pepperoni Party) with 3 drinks that cost us RM 25.90. Pezzo is a small kiosk that sells varieties of Pizza with a couple of tables and chairs for the customer to dine-in. You have to order and pay at the counter. Once the payment is done, collect the pizza from the counter.
The pizza was delicious with plenty of cheese and ingredient. I loved it. My favourite is Supremo and Big Daddy. Just a little drawback is they use the same sauce for all the pizza’s and its their ingredients that distinguish each Pizza from each other. One slice of pizza is more than enough for me, but if you are big eater you might need 2 slices. Hahahaha!!
It was a lovely dinner for me. Good service by the guy staff at the cashier counter. You can also request to pre-heat your pizza if you love to eat your pizza hot just like me. 

Service Charge: NIL
GST: 6% (Price includes of GST)

Lot- TK 06
Third Floor Mid Valley City
Lingkaran Syed Putra
59200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 019- 2580 179 

No comments:

Post a Comment