Restoran Zui Le Xuan @ First Garden, Ipoh

Dim Sum is one of the most popular Breakfast options in Ipoh and I was craving for it for a long time. So when I went back to my hometown for Raya holiday, I decided to pay a visit to Restaurant Zui Le Xuan Dim Sum that is located at the First Garden (Opposite GP Food Court). They serve varieties of Dim Sum and Fried Items. We were greeted upon entering and we find our own place to sit. Once seated, the staff pushes the cart to our table to choose our own dishes. We choose a couple of our favourite dish to share among each other. The ambiance of the restaurant was good to enjoy the Dim Sum.
 Deep Fried Bean Curd Rolls have a crispy exterior and soft delicious filling inside. I love to eat them as a snack.
Siew Mai was tasty and best enjoyed while it is piping hot.
Plump and meaty prawns with translucent pleated skins. Delicious!! 
Bacon was damn good. I just loved it and really wanted to get myself another basket for myself, but my sister said NO since its high in cholesterol. 
Vegetable Dumpling are some of the best  I've ever tried. Yummy!!
All the Dim Sum was good and delicious. No complaints at all. My personal favourite is their Har Gou, Bacon and Vegetable Dumpling. Yummy!! Friendly and good service. Good!! The Dim Sum price range is from RM 1.60 – RM 4.50. The total bill for foods & drinks is RM 38.50. 

Service Charge: NIL
GST: 6%

Restoran Zui Le Xuan Dim Sum
No 28, Off Jalan Ng Ong Teik,
Taman Pertama
30100 Ipoh
Tel: 016- 411 1516/ 012- 486 0883 

Comments