Thursday, 21 July 2016

Secret Recipe @ Tropicana City Mall

I always go to Secret Recipe for their Cheese Cake. In my opinion, their cake is always delicious and it never fails to impress me and yeah I tired all their Cheese Cakes. Therefore, me and my sister decided to have our afternoon tea at Secret Recipe, Tropicana City Mall (Next to S.Wine). It is located at the Ground Floor, Tropicana City Mall. We were greeted by the staff at the entrance and we find our own place to sit. The ambiance of the restaurant was okay and it is more to open spaced concept. We ordered Chocolate Berries Cheese Cake And Iced Caffe Mocha. Currently they are having a promotion "Purchase any Slice of Cake, Free Coffee or Tea" but if you wanted to upgrade to other Hot Coffee, Iced Coffee or Iced Tea adds an additional RM 2.
Iced Cafe Mocha was yummy. It has a right combination of Coffee and Mocha. You won't feel too chocolate or bitter. Perfect!! 
 
Rich, Dark and supreme chocolate with berries and cheese. Yummy!! 
Chocolate Cheese Berries @ RM 8.80
It was a good place to have afternoon tea for me. Good hospitality and Value afternoon tea promotion that won't burn a hole in your pocket. Most important is it was tasty too. 

Service Charge and GST (6% Included in the Price) 

Secret Recipe
Tropicana City Mall
No 3, Jalan SS20/27
Tel: 03- 7722 3096

No comments:

Post a Comment