Saturday, 9 July 2016

Starbucks Coffee @ Taman Tun Dr Ismail

Who doesn’t love Starbucks Coffee? I love Starbucks Coffee and their snack bites too. I love to have their snacks whenever I do my assignments in Starbucks. So when I get to know that they serve simple food choices in their menu. I was super excited to try it out. Therefore, me and my sister went to Starbucks Coffee in TTDI for dinner. We choose this particular outlet as I am not sure whether other outlet serve this simple food in their menu. The ambiance of the place was cool and relaxing. As usual, you have to order and pay at the counter. Once the order is done, they will serve it to the table. I ordered the Lasagne and Penne Carbonara. 
 Lasagna was super delicious but the portion was rather small. The dish was served with Salad as their side order.  The salad was tossed with sesame dressing. Yum!! My favourite Japanese dressing for salad.
Penne Carbonara was okay. It looks more like a kid meal to me and I guess I can cook a better Carbonara. We add on additional RM 5 to upgrade our drink to Cafe Mocha Ice Blend. 
Overall, it was an okay dinner for us. Food was okay to me but it does not impress me as much their beverages impressed me. The portion of the food  seems to be for a kid rather than for an adult although the price is ranging between RM 16-RM 20 per person for the food.

20 G, A & B, Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad 1
Taman Tun DR Ismail
60000 Kuala Lumpur 

No comments:

Post a Comment