Friday, 22 July 2016

The Daily Grind @ Bangsar Village, Bangsar

I was craving for a delicious Meatloaf recently, so when my friend told me that The Daily Grind serves delicious Meatloaf. I decided to have my lunch there. The Daily Grind is located at LG, Bangsar Village (Next to TBM Bangsar Village). They serve varieties of Main course, Burger, Dessert, Beverages and Kids Meal. The ambiance of the restaurant was cozy. A couple of people occupied the restaurant when we arrived at 1.30pm and the staffs were busy serving the customers. Therefore, we have to find our own place to sit. I ordered Pan-Fried Meatloaf and Breakfast Burger.
 
 
Bread topped with Beef, Fried Egg and Mushroom. Yummy!! In addition, their side dishes are delicious too. French Fries was fresh and not soggy, Baked beans are cooked with lovely spices and juicy cherry tomato was grilled with black pepper. 

Pan-Fried Meatloaf was a bit try to my likings but when you eat together with the sauce and mashed potato, it's yum. 
Pan-Fried Meatloaf @ RM 28
It was a good lunch for us. Tasty lunch and good service. Be patient to wait for the foods as it takes time to get the food. But it's okay for me, as I love the foods to be served hot rather than eating cold food. 

Service Charge: 10%
GST: 6%

The Daily Grind
1 Jalan Telawi 1
Bangsar Baru
59100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03- 2287 6708 

No comments:

Post a Comment